1. I just discovered stuffchristianslike.blogspot.com, and…seriously. Funniest thing I’ve read in a long time. There’s like 500 of them, so naturally I haven’t read them all yet, but I can say that since I grew up in the church, I relate to 99% of those things. Ah, I love satire for a good cause.
2. LIST OF STUFF TO DO THIS SUMMER (which I will extend as we think of things):
- Lord of the Rings marathon
- Hike at Mt. Rainier
- Plan and buy stuff for dorm room (!!!)
- How I Met Your Mother marathon with Colleen
- Senior trip!
- Have that day we’ve been planning where Brittany and I re-try all the food we think we don’t like
- Hang out in cooler places than we usually do (i.e., the outdoors)
- HALF-BLOOD PRINCE
- Go to a Mariners’ game
3. I have to go work on my psych project now, or else it will come to life and eat me in my sleep. Gahh I don’t want to write this stupid thing. Oh well…the good news (?) is that I’m done with school in 45 days…compared to everyone else’s 4 or 25 or whatever. Ah well, that’s what I get for taking advantage of free college. Next year will end sooner.
4. I like good news 🙂
That is all.